When interacting with students one-on-one, you have the power to impact their success in the classroom and in in life. Learn how to better engage with students in a one-on-one setting so that you can lead a student towards achieving independence. Guiding students to be motivated, successful learners requires building healthy teacher-student relationships. Webinars are self-paced and are accessed through an online portal, participants will be emailed their login information and have one week to view the webinar and complete the follow-up reflection and evaluation (included in your login email). Inservice points will not be awarded unless the reflection activity and evaluation are submitted.
- Inservice Credit: 3 hours
- Access Dates: January 29th through February 4th, 2023
- Deadline to Register: 1/26/2023
- Registration for DeSoto, Glades, and Hendry
- Registration for Highlands is in your Frontline PLM Portal